Wednesday 14 May 2014

We've moved

Just a quick update. 

We have now moved house all fine, we should have the internet back next week and hopefully I can get into some more research then. 

I would really like to hear from anyone in the UK who has had verapamil. I am mainly interested in the process you went through to get the medication. I admit I am not convinced that it helps greatly but a lot of patients do seem to see the condition at least slow when using it. 

My understanding from a quick search of the internet is that you buy it in tablet form and get the pharmacy to make it into a gel. My foot is still all ok and hopefully it stays that way. Now we have moved I am hoping to get back into running as I have not done much since I did the 10k in November and picked up an injury. 

To finish off I have attached a picture I took this morning from the master bedroom of our new house, it is certainly much nicer than the view of buses going past that we had in the old place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment