Monday 5 May 2014

Moving House

Later this week we are finally moving house. This does mean that I will be without internet for a few weeks whilst they connect us up. Although I will have a connection at work and limited connectivity over my phone I will not be able to respond so thoroughly to people contacting me. 

Please do still contact me if you feel I can help with some advice but it may take me longer than normal or my responses may consist more of links pointing you towards one of my contacts that might be able to help. 

Thank you everyone for the great support, the number of Facebook likes has jumped up from 100 in February to nearly 150 now and the number of page-views in the last 2 months have been my 2 highest ever (April narrowly beating March despite being a day shorter). 

Hopefully the move all progresses smoothly and hopefully I will be back to my best soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment