Sunday 11 March 2012

The British Dupuytren's Society


The British Dupuytren's Society is a small UK charity for people affected by Dupuytren's Contracture, Ledderhose Disease and Peyronie's disease:

Today I am going to do a blog post on the above charity, as you can see from the description I have posted they do work for people with Ledderhose as well as Dupuytren’s and Ledderhose so I urge you to visit their site.

Firstly I would also urge you to follow them on facebook and twitter …


Twitter - @Dupuytren

Ok so I am not going to make a huge post as I am hoping to do an interview type thing with them in order to get a better and more in depth idea of what they do and where the money goes. For now though I do have the following from an e-mail that my wife received.

“The British Dupuytren's Society will be giving a talk to the British Chiropody and Podiatry Association later this month, hoping to spark a dialogue on creating a national approved treatment protocol for Ledderhose. This is an example of where we use donations…”


No comments:

Post a Comment