Friday 9 March 2012

BAD PAIN

Oh the pain. Today was a BAD day for my foot, in fact it is the worst day that I have had in a long time. The pain was bad by 11am and nearly had me in tears by 12 and to be honest that state didn't really change from 12 onwards I was in a lot of pain and a lot of discomfort that was eased somewhat when I was able to sit down which annoyingly was not for that much of the day.

I also had some pain again in my right arch that intensified as the day went on. I think it is a disgrace that the only option left to me (as far as I am aware) in the UK is to have surgery. From what I have seen the other options are not necessarily better despite what people  have said radiation treatment and collegenase treatments both have the complications and drawbacks even if they are often not to the same scale as having surgery but both have said to be much more successful when administered early. The pain today did however reach a point at which at which I now know I need to get this seen to again and I am going to call the doctors on Monday and get myself seen to asap.

I am not sure what else I can do, my job means that I am not able to stay off of my feet and I have tried everything that everyone and anyone can think of to try and ease pain and I just don't know what else I can do, maybe I should try and I don't know where to go now....

But I was very happy to see this amazing post by my wife, the pain has motivated her to do a charity raising event for a relevant cause (assuming that we can find a good one) I will be sure to keep you updated on her progress and here it is .

1 comment:

  1. I can feel on what you feel on that pain. I also suffer it once for a couple of hours too and I hate that day. Pain can really stops our life's production and I think all of us don't want it to have.

    ReplyDelete