Sunday 12 February 2012

So close

Well the stag do is done and I am kind of sad but also so so happy. It was a great day and went better than I was expecting, my friends from school, Uni, work and family all interacted and seemed to have a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the day and my foot didn't hurt too much. I am only slightly sad because the day is over. I had such a great time and it was awesome to catch up with all of my old friends that I feel sad because I know that after the wedding things will probably go back to the way they were which is to say that with us living so far away from each other it takes a special occasion for us all to meet up.

On the other hand the wedding day is TOMORROW. And I cannot wait.

For anybody who has been wondering what I look like well here is me in fancy dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment