Friday 20 January 2012

My Birthday!

What day is today,
Today is my Birthday,
What a great day for a Birthday,
Lets all have some cake
And you smell like one tooooo...
(Thanks Futurama for those kind words)

25 years young today and hoping for a good one. Though my birthday is more going to be celebrated tomorrow and it doesn't seem like such a big deal as you get one every year and in just over 3 weeks I am getting married to my wonderful partner and that is a once in a lifetime thing.

Back on the foot and it does hurt a bit today as does the ankle, no more or less than I would expect which I guess means that I really do need to wear the insoles long term over a long period of time to feel the benefits the next day.


Plantar Fibroma Support Forum
http://plantarfibroma.freeforums.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment