Saturday 3 December 2011

Fibroma diagram

Today I came across this image which I think show pretty nicely what I have. See HERE.

Woo today is Saturday and my appointment is Monday. Yesterday I had a little trip to London which was exciting with trains being terminated and other being diverted I ended up on packed trains with no room to sit and had to stand for quite a long period of time. In some ways this was nice, as I have been tip toeing around my foot for the last week it has not hurt as much, but standing on that train I could feel that this was just because I was being nice to it. I know I said this was nice, well it was nice to know that I have not been imagining the pain and it is still there.

A weekend of rest before the foot appointment is going to be nice

No comments:

Post a Comment