Thursday 1 December 2011

200 page views

Woo my blog has passed 200 page views :-) Hopefully it has reached at least one person out there who has found it useful for treating plantar fibromatosis / Ledderhose disease.

My day today was not too bad, my foot was not too painful and actually it was only when I had to walk to the cash point and when I had to walk to the train station to get home that I really felt it, the background pain has gone down a bit more :-) Clearly this whole resting and staying off of my foot thing is working as far as keeping the pain at bay goes, just wish that I could actually do something and not have the pain. Actually most of the pain that I felt today was down towards the toe end of the foot, just above the toes joints really, I have had and have mentioned this pain before and don't know if it is anything to do with their lack of being able to band or not? http://nutsaboutsportss.blogspot.com/2011/11/video-toes-dont-move.html

Ok so it is now December, Christmas is almost here, looking forward to seeing the cats reaction to the Xmas tree and I just hope that it isn't going to be one of .... that looks like fun to climb. Overall things are ok apart from the previously mentioned cat climbing up the curtains again and ending up in the naughty room.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that 200 views reached. I searched via Google and didn't find it. Should Google be picking up the labels?

    The Old Bag

    ReplyDelete