Thursday 24 November 2011

5 things I miss

Having this plantar fibroma is not the end of the world but it does cause me some anguish and I thought I would post some of the things that I miss from before I had the Fibroma:

1) Going for walks with the Mrs (along the beach)

2) Going for a run (on the treadmill)

3) Playing Badminton (I used to play for my local team)

4) Not having to worry in advance whether I am going to have to walk too much. For example I am going to a wedding in December at which I have been told there will be lots of singing but I am not going to be able to stand for that length of time.

5) Not feeling bad about myself, I loved, well I liked to do the work around the house for the Mrs, I still try my best but she is very caring and won't let me do too much now without telling me off, that's right a Mrs who moans at you when you do housework.

1 comment:

  1. What about thinking of 5 positives that have come from this? (I know not much but....)

    1) Discovering that talking leads to understanding and that some people care enough to try and make a difference.

    2) Not getting moaned at by the Mrs because the housework isn't to a high enough standard :-p!!

    3) Getting the lab rearranged all for you!! (see you're really the centre of the lab)

    4) Getting more hugs from the Mrs as she tries to keep you happy

    5) Getting lots of lifts everywhere and not worrying about public transport!!

    OK so that was just my list but you get the idea!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete