Sunday 17 February 2013

Badminton and the foot

I again don't really have much to say again, after all not much is really changing at the moment, the baby is still growing and kicking which is great, the foot is much the same as it still hurts after badminton or when I have to stand for too long but other than that it is not too bad. The blog is still maintaining itself really as I do not have to post too much but the page views are still maintaining themselves and we are now over 50000 page views. 

Today I passed the level one badminton coaching course and was told by the assessor that I did very well and they have recommended that I try to get the level 2 as soon as I can afford it and when it is local to me. 

Fingers crossed I will be able to do it soon and start holding coaching days for the BDS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment