Tuesday 22 January 2013

Cold snap


Here in the UK we are currently having a cold snap, the snow would probably be coped with quite well by most countries but here it seems to bring things to a standstill. I have not been too bothered by the weather although lots of plans have gone out of the window most have been easily rearranged or postponed for now. The thing that I did notice was my foot hurting a bit, this is not a surprise as I have long documented how the cold exacerbates my condition and how I have been trying to combat this, see the previous post here:

1) http://ledderhose.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/a-refresh-of-things-that-help-with-cold.html

I am not sure if it is the combination of having played 5-6 hours of badminton in 3 days and the cold or what but my foot has hurt again a little.  I am impressed with how little it has been hurting despite the cold weather and snow but it is good to have a reminder that my foot it not fully better and will probably never be perfect again. I need to bear in mind the frailties of my foot before I start playing too much badminton, for the coaching course I am going to extremes for 1 day and I think that is as far as I can let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment