Saturday 26 May 2012

10,000 page views

I remembered making a post back way when saying something about 10,000 page views and lo and behold that is exactly what has now happened.


Back then I said I would do my favourite posts over the time it has taken to amass those views and I think that is exactly what I am going to do. An interesting thing though is that it took me 3 months to get those first 1000 views and then in the last 4 months I have had 9000 page views. Not only that but on the 15th March I passed 3000 page views so that means 7000 page views in just over 3 months. Thank you everyone for visiting and thank you to both the British Dupuytren's Society for their help and links here and also for the International Dupuytren's Society who have recently added me. (I am excluding posts done before the last one I linked to above)


This interview might not be the best interview that I have done and it might not have been the most informative that I have done but it is the first one and it started a real trend as I now have more than 10 interviews and have chatted with patients from all sorts of backgrounds and whom have had all sorts of treatments. I don't want to post more than one interview so I would also like to mention here the interview with my wife who has been so supportive and this leads me on nicely to my next post.


So this is one of my favourite posts as I am talking about the wedding and this was an amazing time and I had very little pain on the honeymoon and it was just 2 of the best weeks of my life and everyone was so kind and I am so happy to be married to my wonderful wife. 


This is a post that I did about the treatment of Ledderhose and Dupuytren's using radiotherapy. This is one of my favourites because I found lots of positives and I am now getting radiotherapy so this is an important post if not a favourite one.  

I am also going to mention that I have had a lot of hits on here from Google and this is reflected in the search results. The great thing is that most of the hits are from search engines are clearly relative hits coming mainly from the search of Ledderhose disease or slight variations.

I think I am going to leave it at that, I know that is not many posts but I have done a lot of treatment posts and interviews and I really just wanted to do one of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment