Monday 23 April 2012

Today and a book

Today was an interesting day. My foot did hurt from the point that I got up, not too bad, but more like the pain I am used to at 10 or 11am rather than 7am. Still I progressed and of course could not take pain killers as I didn't want to fall asleep. It sure would be nice if they made some pain killers that worked and didn't make me drift off, I'll have to ask next time I am at the doctors.

Annoyingly for me I then found that the pain increased throughout the day to the point then when I got home I had dinner, got this post ready, go ready for bed and took the pain killers. Really this cannot continue and hopefully it will not have to.

If you like the blog and find it helpful then please click on the Google +1 button on the right to show your support.

So I have now passed 150 blog posts, hopefully that means there is lots of useful information on the blog now and I would like to think that with sections on my experience as well as others in the interviews, on the treatments and the science as well as all the other stuff I have covered it must be useful for some people. I think that the increasing usefulness of the blog is being reflected in to the increasing demand, I have already passed my highest previous month and it is only the 23rd and the previous best month had 31 days, in fact this month I have enjoyed a lot of support and have been averaging over 100 page views, thank you everyone.

I am also hoping that I can make my posts into a collection, so like an e-book of my opinions on Ledderhose, note not a medical book as I am not a doctor but I have written a lot here. I have actually made most of it into this format already and it just requires some tweaking before I use it. Not sure how to publish it, it would be nice if people would have to make a £2 donation or something to get all of the information collated together in one simple PDF as the information is still available on here so it is not like I am stopping people from accessing it I am just asking for some acknowledgement that putting it together has actually taken a lot of time and effort.

If anybody knows of a way of doing this I would be grateful if you would contact me... If not I will be looking into the options as I know that places like Amazon allow you to do this but take 30% of the cost plus more and there must be some better options out there and they expect things to be much more professional. Basically am I asking for a way of me able to sell the PDF file on here no strings attached and the person gets the PDF straight away?

No comments:

Post a Comment