Sunday 5 February 2012

A promising update on Google Search results

I wanted to do a follow up post to one that I did last month top-10-blog-and-forum-in-google. This is not because I want to brag about good Google rankings as I have actually not yet looked at where the blog and forum are placed. I want to do this because the post mentioned above is quite well viewed and I am under no illusions that this is probably people wanted to become a top 10 blog in google rather than those looking for information on Ledderhose. I guess for anyone who wants that and is looking at this then well write your blog on something rare and then you get the higher rankings.

The real reason that I want this to be well placed in Google is because I have already met someone on here who chats to me about this disease and I would like to meet more and I would like this place to help more people and the better the placement in Google the better the odds of the right people finding this and that would be great.

I am going to start with the more serious searches that I did last time and then I am going to try searches that people have actually used to find the blog and forum:

If the result is in the top 10 I do not include any below this but if it only appears below this I have tried to look as far as the third page in Google. N/A means the search was not done and No result means that it was not in the top 30. 

Search Term
Blog Result Last time
Blog Result
Forum Result Last time
Forum Result
Ledderhose blog
7
1 to 7 & 10
No result
No result
Plantar Fibroma Blog
No result
1 to 6
6 & 9
11 & 12
Ledderhose Running trainers
7
1 to 3 & 10
N/A
28
Plantar Fibroma Support
No result
10
7
6 & 7
Plantar Fibroma Forum
8
4 & 5
No result
2 & 3
Plantar Fibromatosis physio
No result
2
No result
No result
Ledderhose
No result
6
No result
No result
Plantar Fibroma
No result
10
No result
No result
Ledderhose orthotics
N/A
3 & 4
N/A
No result










Below are actual searches used not covered in the above:
how to deal with plantar fibromatosis pain
N/A
6 & 7
N/A
No result
Ledderhose worst case
N/A
3 & 4
N/A
No result
are there any insoles that help plantar fibromatosis
N/A
1
N/A
No result








Overall that is really good, there are none that are lower than last time and many that are higher, I think that it is fantastic that it is now on the first page if you search for Ledderhose or Plantar fibroma and is number one if you search Ledderhose blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment