Wednesday 25 January 2012

My foot an update

I am having mixed feelings about my foot at the moment. Sometimes it hurts a LOT and other times it is not too bad and I think what is all the fuss about. I am not sure to what extent this is due to the orthotics as I know that they require an adjustment and maybe this is just the process that I am going through.

I have to say though that overall the orthotics are more comfortable than I was first experiencing, they seemed odd and they seemed really really hard and I was wondering if they were going to do the job or not. Now I am starting to think that maybe they can and that maybe they are going to help. I am still in a great deal of pain when I am standing on the spot which has always been a big problem for me however when I am walking things don't seem quite so bad as they were before.

I am still trying to use the foot spa as I really like it and it feels quite good and it is a really nice way to sit back and relax in an evening, thank you very much for the nice Christmas present those who got it for me. See here for details Foot Spaaaah.

It may only be 7:50am but I am hoping that today is going to be a good day and with 19days to go I can't wait to the wedding. I will probably be taking a break from here during the 2 weeks of the wedding and especially when on honeymoon as data will cost a lot. See my twitter at the time though as that might be maintained a little bit better over that time.

Plantar Fibroma support forum

No comments:

Post a Comment