Saturday 20 July 2019

Little Update - 7 years post RT

Hmm, well it seems that it has been 7 years since I finished radiotherapy on my left Ledderhose foot. Those that have read the blog will know that it has been quite a transformation since then and as a result I haven't had much to post about. However I am still getting quite a few enquiries and wanted to let these people know that I am still monitoring the blog and the associated e-mail account. 

In 2019, after a knee injury in 2018, I am back to running and am even in some "barefoot" shoes as I find they help my knee. My foot is still fine and I even came 3rd in a race earlier in the year. Sure it was a low-key race but still not a bad thing. 

As always if you have any questions get in touch, if you want to contribute with an interview as a doctor or a patient... get in touch or if you are aware of some research that I might like to see (and try and remember my science degree!!!) then get in touch :-) 

To be honest I don't really have much to say and this was really because I had feedback that a post would be appreciated by some of the readers :-) Here is a picture of me running 


2 comments:

  1. Hi just saw your post and I have ledderhose in both feet and this stuff is crazy bad. I have dupuytrens in my hands. can you help and what did you do? I did not see your last post??
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tim, Sorry for my slow response, I had radiotherapy on my foot.

      Delete