Thursday 22 March 2012

Morning is here....

Ok so just a little update on how I am and where things are at for me. Well my basic level of pain is increasing, the pain during the day increases quicker and I am finding things very hard at work at the moment and motivating myself in the mornings is very hard because as I have said before I know I am going to work and spend lots of time walking and standing and there is nothing that I can do about it.

Last night things were quite bad, I was having lots of twinges and the background pain whilst laying down was the highest it has ever been and I was struggling to work out how I was going to fall asleep but somehow I did and I am happy to say that I did make it through the night without waking up until 5:30am which gave me maybe 6 hours sleep.

Of course then came the hard bit I was talking about, waking up and realising that yes my foot hurts and yes I am still in bed and have a whole day in front of me before I can rest it. It is very hard but my wife and family are helping but that doesn't make spending a day at work any easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment