Wednesday 21 March 2012

Ledderhose Leaflet


I made a quick leaflet as my wife went to sleep early last night and it only took 5 minutes. Please feel free to give any criticism, support or spotting typos. I made this so that anyone who wants to give people a quick explanation of why they are raising money or if I do decide to have a cake sale or something at some point then I can give out a leaflet with each cake and there you go. If anyone wants the original file then message me and I can e-mail it to you. 

Should also say that some day when you wake up the pain is already at a level where the thought of spending all day on your feet brings you to tears. To be honest today is almost one of those days. 

UPDATE

Today has been a very painful day so far, thanks to Purple Butterfly for the comments. I have had the chance to spend 5 minutes to make some changes, well some alternatives. As I said if you are interested or want to add something or whatever just message me and I will see what I can do. 






3 comments:

  1. I think the information is good and there's enough there to raise awareness. But I think that it's a bit too fussy and colourful. Maybe it would look better with white backgrounds to the shapes? or even just lighter ones like the "background" section. I like the design of it though. Also I think your title needs to stand out a little more.

    I did say I would comment ;) but it's a great idea to make a leaflet and you should look into getting them printed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blueness! I think underlining "treatments" would make it more consistent with the other headings. I think "patient quote" should have a capital letter and possibly a full stop. I like the darker title.

    It is a good leaflet and informative. If you're targetting it at the normal person you need to use everyday language as far as possible. I don't know what hyperproliferative means.

    The Old Bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for pointing out the treatments as that was meant to be underlined but must have forgot to. Other changes are also fair enough.

    With hyperproliferative I will try to reword and change it to something like grows fast, or has a higher rate of cell division.

    I am probably going to keep all three formats so that people can pick the one that they like the best. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete