Thursday 15 March 2012

3000 page views

Right I am not going to do another long post and I am not even going to say much today, I just want to say thank you everyone for the support as today I hit 3000 blog page views. Remember if you would like to donate towards the BDS and or my treatment my wife and family are going to do a run (as I am not able to). If you would like to promise some money then please visit the facebook page HERE or just use the donate button on the right side of this page.

I would also like to say that there are lots of people that come across this blog with searches like Ledderhose disease which you would expect but some people come here after searching with something like "nobody believes my daily pain with plantar fibroma". Well you are not alone in both your struggle with this disease and with getting people to believe you, just keep trying to raise awareness and we will get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment