Tuesday 17 January 2012

Today with Plantar Fibroma

Today was my first day back at work after Christmas as having had flu I have been stuck at home and not been on my foot. Does my foot hurt more today than it has for the past month? Yes it does.

I have also been trying out my Orthotics and they are ok, just getting used to them and hoping they are more comfortable. I have got the Mrs to have a look and my feet and ankles don't seem to tip over so much but it still remains to be seen whether that is going to last or whether I am going to be able to wear them all the time as well.

Further to my post yesterday my rankings have flown up and the blog and forum are much higher so many Plantar Fibroma help can be found by a few more people.

http://plantarfibroma.freeforums.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment