Thursday 21 May 2020

8 years post radiotherapy

I had a little notification pop up on my phone today, "Start of Radiotherapy Birthday"

Made me think that it is now 8 years since I start my radiotherapy journey. Hard to imagine a life where I couldn't walk, now I run, play with my daughter and am 60% of the weight I was at the time. I still get patients asking if radiotherapy was the right thing to do, especially at such a young age. Obviously given the result I have had it was the right choice and I am delighted with the outcome. 

So are some posts I did on: 




Anyways this was just a little update to say that I am still here, I am still running and my foot is feeling great. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tim K from California. I have this in hands and feet! Horrible crap. Is this Dr still practicing? How much were treatments? Have you found out since going to UK if they do this in US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have tried DMSO and magnesium and MsM and just can’t believe no one can fix this stuff! Was looking and researching this radiation stuff in val and they don’t say much about it and don’t recommend much and they say that surgery on feet could scar and make worse so radiation sounds good. Thanks for any information
    TK

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many spots were on your feet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tim, You should be able to see on my main post that I only had the single lump. Feel free to get in touch, using the e-mail at the very bottom of the page would be the best way to get in touch.

      Delete